Depureco USA is not responsible for, and explicitly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within this website. While the information contained on this site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided on this site is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.depurecousa.com.
When do we collect information?
- Depurecousa.com collects information from you when you fill out an informational request form, register your vacuum or sign up for a promotional offer.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
- Depureco USA collects data on name, email address, personal account preferences; transactional data and technical data, such as information about cookies.
How do we use your information?
- We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or any marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- Allow us to improve our customer service in responding to our customer’s needs and requests.
- Follow up after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries).
We utilize routine security scanning:
- Depurecousa.com utilizes a third party security firm to routinely scan for security breaches and known vulnerabilities in order to make your experience as safe and secure as possible.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use “cookies?”
- Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- We also use “opt in” cookies to help us compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future. These cookies you will agree/disagree to when you first visit the site.
- “Opt in Cookies” are used strictly for our internal data so that we can better understand what products and services you are interested in so that we can better assist you.
- If you disagree to cookies or turn your browser cookies off, some features may be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly. However, you will still be able to place orders.
- depurecousa.com does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Embedded content from other websites:
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics Tracking on our website:
- Depurecousa.com uses Google, as a third-party vendor, for tracking code on our site that collects data on clicks, demographics, site traffic, conversions etc..
- This data doesn’t include unique personal information and is not used for anything other than understanding traffic to the website and the effectiveness of Google Adwords campaigns.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13 years of age.
CAN SPAM Act:
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders correctly and send information and updates pertaining to those orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not to use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Closely monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Permit users to unsubscribe.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us and follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL future correspondence.
email@example.com | +1 737 70 44 347